Destiny Gundam MG

By Ivan Chin

Destiny Gundam MG
Originally uploaded by ivanchin_88
this is one of my gundam model, it cost me around rm165, and also took me one week to finish build it. i feel success,satisfied and happy after i finish my gundam destiny model. xD
 

3 comments so far.

  1. WeiLun February 23, 2009 at 12:44 AM
    I finish watching the drama Gundam Seed and Destiny and it very good drama.I never boring when I see this drama more than one times.. I also wan buy this model, this model called Destiny rite???How much the cost??
  2. ivytan February 28, 2009 at 12:37 AM
    gundam~~~
    i had also watched gundam's animation whn i were child
    nice animation~~
    my bros n i woke up every morning to watch it,haha
    maybe due to the gender factor, i will prefer to appreciate the model thn buy it
  3. Ivan Chin March 2, 2009 at 12:40 AM
    it cost around rm165, nut nw should be cheaper..hehe

Something to say?