digimon-d-3-digivice

By Ivan Chin

digimon-d-3-digivice
Originally uploaded by ivanchin_88
Another version of Digivice from the digimon zero two animation, there is not much difference between the previous digivice and it just implemented a few new function, new monster and new adventure.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. 5h3nNy February 17, 2009 at 7:55 PM
    yeah~
    i ever play those when m still in secondary(should be)
    tat time really HOT abot digimon!
    my parent bought me few version
    but now donoe where it put d...
    sign~
    anywher,thx for remind me about my childhood memories~

    shenny~http://vlovemcd.blogspot.com/
  2. ivytan February 18, 2009 at 7:58 AM
    digimon....
    thank you for remind me of my childhood memories^^
    i can c ur passion to the digimon through ur presentation~~
    hehe
    i think my secondary sch's bros will like ur blog too
    waitin for ur new post lar..
  3. fairydust February 19, 2009 at 2:52 AM
    I used to have one of these
    back in school. It was the 'in' thing not long ago.lol

    do visit my blog, see you around!
  4. Jim Sheng February 22, 2009 at 8:53 AM
    Good Stuff.
  5. sofia March 6, 2009 at 7:08 AM
    hahaha. used to play this last time. spend hours and hours taking care of it. sweet memories~

Something to say?